Upper & Lower, All Inclusive
- We're the only center in Atlanta that for many delivers permanent custom zirconia teeth in as little as 4 days as our routine procedure.
- Why wait up to 10 months that many practices take to give zirconia teeth?
- Why settle for wearing weak, inexpensive plastic temporaries that many centers take that are prone to break for 4 to 8 months.
- All bone grafts except sinus lifts.
- Neodent Aqua implants offer one of the fastest healing implants in the world.
- All extractions if needed.
- Unconditional 5 year warranty.
No exclusions. No deductibles.
- Upper/lower zirconia teeth featuring Prettau 2 Dispersive zirconia - one of the world’s most expensive because of it’s stunning aesthetics*.
The most incredible opportunity of a lifetime if you are considering Jacksonville Implant.
D5teeth now offers permanent upper & lower zirconia teeth in as little as 4 days!*
- We're one of the few centers that delivers custom, all zirconia, permanent teeth in as little as 4 days as our routine procedure!
- Why wait up to 4+ months at Jacksonville Implants, that many times it takes to receive permanent zirconia teeth which is their routine procedure?
- We don't offer same day procedures because in reality almost no center ever does this usually due to poor quality results - in many cases, it's simply stated to lure patients into the practice for economic gain.
- Why settle for wearing teeth only approved by the FDA for temporary use for 4+ months? And in these times of high gas prices and busy schedules, then have to come back after 3 months and spend a month with more visits to make your final zirconia teeth at Jacksonville Implant? For many, in as little as 4-7 days from surgery at D5teeth you have permanent zirconia teeth and you're done.
- Based on Jax Implant's website on February 2, we save many patients $10,000 on a complete upper/lower and $5,500 on a single arch.
- D5teeth exclusively uses zirconia, dentistry's strongest most durable ceramic.
We price match all legitimate competitors
D5teeth All Zirconia Pro with or without titanium bar
- D5teeth Ultra Express Implant Solution for many in as little as 4 days! (from date of surgery)
- Jacksonville Implant Center's routine procedure based on multiple phone calls takes around 4 months to complete. Surgery, next day temporary teeth, wait 3 months to heal, 1 month to make final zirconia teeth.
- Zirconia is a metal oxide that, when placed in furnace at extreme temperatures, transforms into a ceramic with extreme compressive strength and durability.
- We use Prettau® 2 Dispersive® zirconia produced by Zirkonzahn--One of the world’s most expensive zirconia producing stunning, life-like aesthetics*.
- Unconditional 5-year warranty with no exclusions.
Unconditional 5 Year D5teeth Warranty
Why is there such a stunning difference in cost and times between D5teeth and many Teeth In a Day Centers?
And why do these centers make you wear temporary teeth for up to a year?
One of the main reasons are the requirements of the
Understanding Immediate Load
Your Whole Procedure is Based on this.
Implant research shows we only have around 14 days after surgery to splint implants together. It doesn’t matter if it’s temporary or permanent teeth.
After this limited time, if you are still taking impressions or doing procedures that cause movement to unhealed implants this can cause high implant failure. These movements may cause bone cells that are growing into the unhealed implants to die and cause the implants to fail. This is why for over 30 years patients have been required to usually wear temporaries for up to a year at most teeth in a day implant centers. Most of these centers back then and to this day don't have the ability to make permanent teeth in this limited timeframe.
D5teeth nationwide implant centers revolutionized this 30 year old teeth in a day analog procedure by combining state of the art surgery centers with a 24-hour, advanced design and digital, in-house milling center with exclusive software and proprietary digital protocols developed over 7 years. This has allowed D5teeth Implant Centers to now have helped thousands of patients across the country receive permanent, zirconia teeth in around 7 days.
Offices with no labs or small labs without our digital protocols usually have no ability to design and fabricate zirconia teeth in this limited 14 day window. This is why their patients have to wear either plastic, converted temporary dentures or now 3D-printed teeth. When you do your research, for the privilege of wearing plastic temporaries for up to 12 months, in many cases, their patients pay $15k-25,000 more!
Our digital technology has allowed dramatic cost savings to patients. Our doctors months later after healing don't have to spend multiple visits over months fabricating permanent teeth for patients like other centers. This is why we're able to save many patients thousands of dollars and also months of their time going to the dentist.
Full Mouth Zirconia Restoration In As Little As 4 Days!
- Day 1 - Surgery
- Day 2 - Review of custom smile design
- Day 4 - Insertion of Permanent Zirconia Teeth
Many Implant Centers with Small Labs or No Labs!
- Day 1 - Surgery & records
- Day 2 - Try-in of temporary, plastic teeth
- 4–6 months later - After implants heels, fabrication of zirconia begins
- Up to 2 months after - Insertion of permanent zirconia teeth
Full Mouth Zirconia Restoration
In As Little As 4 Days!
Here is what to expect when you choose D5teeth® for your full mouth zirconia restoration:
Dedicated To Precision Engineering / Zero Compromise
D5teeth digital approach versus denture based traditional teeth in a day
D5teeth Immediate load technique vs. Teeth In a Day centers using 3D weak plastic temporaries you have to wear for months
Because our D5teeth laboratory works 3 shifts 24 hours a day, within 7 days, our patients receive permanent zirconia teeth to splint implants together during healing. We developed D5teeth protocols so our patients would not have to wear inexpensive weak 3D plastic temporaries or converted acrylic dentures that may bend and flex during healing process.
Consider if we break a bone, doctors will place a hard cast so the bone does not move. The more stable the bone the better it will heal. The analogy in implants is by splinting the implants within 7 days with permanent zirconia teeth at D5 centers we are taking dentistry's most rigid ceramic that will not bend and flex and this is like placing a hard cast.
We don't want to give our patients inexpensive weak 3D temporaries or converted dentures. We feel these temporaries are like using a soft wrap over a broken bone. Our patients don't have to settle for wearing printed plastic teeth with fancy names, maybe trying to camouflage what they really are... temporary teeth!
Dedicated to precision fit to implants and gum tissue
With D5teeth exclusive technology, years of research & development, specialized surgical and restorative protocols and our lab that works 24 hours per day, our patients receive restorations with no gaps and precision fits to implants.
Watch the video to learn how we do this.
Call Us Today For a Free Consultation!**
FREE DENTAL IMPLANT WEBINAR
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
State of the Art Digital Technology
For many, D5teeth is pleased to be one of the few facilities in the world to be able to offer our patients a custom milled hybrid bridge, in just 3 visits over 1 week if you choose our ultimate restoration, the All Zirconia Pro.
In 1 week we are referring to the date of surgery to insertion of permanent zirconia teeth.
Custom Designed Smiles
We know what a beautiful smile can mean in business and social occasions for a patient. It can increase your confidence and make you look younger. We deliver smiles that are life like, custom designed just for you and look totally natural.
Permanent Zirconia Teeth
in 1 Week
While traditional methods can take up to 32 weeks to complete, with D5teeth for many, in 3 visits over 1 week from date of surgery years of suffering from failing or missing teeth come to an end. Beautiful, all zirconia teeth are inserted.
D5teeth has proudly helped thousands of patients achieve beautiful new smiles that brought new meaning to their lives. Watch their stories.